Terms and Conditions
HAMZA Group welcomes your visit to this website and we are pleased to provide all the information and services. The following are the legal terms and conditions imposed on all visitors to this website and related websites: -
1. Your entry on the website indicates your knowledge and acceptance of these terms and conditions and your full agreement with them, which is your confirmation of commitment to the content of the terms and conditions of HAMZA Group Companies and Factories and its website.
2. Membership of those less than 18 years old is not allowed. HAMZA Group website has the right to cancel any membership of any member who has not reached 18 years old.
3. When registering on the website, you are obligated to provide us with some information regarding the completion of the registration process and to include your password, and upon accepting the application you will be a member on the website.
4. The website is not responsible for keeping your information and password confidentiality, in the case that you have given your information to another person and in the case of any operations that may be unreliable then the website has the right to stop the account completely without referring to you.
5. HAMZA Group grants the customer a license that can’t be transferred or cancelled in order to use the website in accordance with the specific terms and conditions. The purpose of this license is to shop and purchase personal items sold on the website or browse the website to obtain prices or specifications for our products, and it is prohibited to use for commercial purposes or use in the name of any other person, except for what has been permitted by us clearly and transparently in advance, and any breach or violation of these terms and conditions will lead to the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without any prior notice to you.
6. HAMZA Group is obligated to fully maintain the confidentiality of all data related to all customers registered on the website. No party is provided with any private information about your account except the name, phone number and address in the case that you make any purchase.
7. The content included in this website, including but not limited to, are text, graphics, images, sounds, videos, downloads, links or source codes "Services and materials" are owned by HAMZA Group website and are protected by copyright in accordance with the law on intellectual property protection, as HAMZA Group has invested money, time, and effort to develop it.
8. HAMZA Group reserves all copyrights, trademarks, patents, and other intellectual property rights in the services and materials. The materials and services are limited to HAMZA Group customers and are only available for their convenience. HAMZA Group does not grant you any ownership or license rights to any of these services and materials.
9. Any unauthorized use or reproduction of the information, services, materials and property rights contained in this website and the rights of others or that violate public order, public morals or the intellectual property of others rights is strictly prohibited.
10. HAMZA Group assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the website including loss or special, incidental or consequential damages, or the loss or damage caused by it in any way, including for example no limitation arising from any defect, error, deficiency or inaccuracy in this website.
11. HAMZA Group does not bear or accept any responsibility regarding your ability to link to another website or the consequences of dealing with the content of another website, and any hyperlinks within this website are intended to provide information and provide convenience for you, and HAMZA Group has not analyzed or verified it, and does not involve the inclusion of HAMZA group for these Hyperlinks on any approval of the materials available these websites and do not bear any criminal or civil liability accordingly ,and no third party has the right to claim anything or compensation for that.
12. HAMZA Group recommends to its valued customers to ascertain the terms and conditions of legal restrictions for other websites that may be harmed others through HAMZA Group website, which HAMZA Group disclaims responsibility according to the previous paragraph.
13. In the case that you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to the personal data that we have held about you or previously transmitted to us, and you have the right to request that any errors in your personal data be corrected and this is done for free.
14. We may transfer your information to other companies in our group or to our agents and contractors to help us in related transactions, for example to a third party to help us deliver products to you and receive payments from you and use them for statistics and marketing research purposes or to assist the customer service team or to send our offers, and we may need to share information with a third party in order to protect against fraud and reduce credit risk.
15. All customer posts on the website and what you provide to us including - but not limited to, questions, criticisms, comments and suggestions combined in the term "posts" become our exclusive property, and in no way belong to the customer, as well as the rights that apply on any type of post, and as soon as you share your comments or criticisms on the website, you also grant us the right to use the name you display that is directly related to this criticism or comment or any other content, and you are not entitled to use a fake email address or claim that you are another person or try to mislead us or any other party In terms of authenticity and reliability of any of these posts, we may delete or hide any of these posts, but we are not obligated to do so.
16. In the case of a violation of these laws, the legal team of HAMZA Group will deal with the customer and his account will be deactivated and prevented from making any requests on the website of HAMZA Group, and the company has the right to take the necessary legal actions to preserve its right.
17. These terms and conditions are interpreted and applied according to the laws in force in Egypt, according to which each person agrees to appear in the judicial court bodies in Egypt and waive any objections related to the place.
18. In addition to any legal provisions or judicial redress procedures, we may immediately and without prior notice to you to amend or delete any of these previous terms and conditions or to cancel any or all of your rights granted under the terms and conditions, In any case to terminate this contract, you must immediately stop visiting and using the website, as well as issuing legal provisions or judicially fair procedures, we may immediately cancel all passwords or other account identification methods granted to you, and we reject any visit or use of this website entirely or partially, Any invalidation of this agreement will not affect all rights and obligations, including, for example, the payment obligations of the parties issued before the date of termination of the contract, and therefore you agree that the website operators will not bear responsibility for you or any other individual as a result of the suspension or termination of the service, If you are dissatisfied with any of the terms, conditions, regulations, policies, guidelines, or practices of HAMZA Group, you can stop visiting the website.
We respect your privacy
HAMZA Group deals carefully with regard to your privacy on the Internet and seeks to achieve this, as HAMZA Group tries to deal with your information that we receive on the Internet with a great care under any circumstances and to ensure that the information you send is used and disclosed only for the purposes and means allocated to it and any of the information collected this website will be preserved with the utmost care and will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected. This information may be used in opinion polls, marketing research, our offers advertising and marketing purposes.
You can browse our website without providing any personal data, so that your personal identity will remain anonymous at that time, and it will be revealed in the case of registering an account on our site or registering a purchase order.
Your name, address and phone number may be given to a third party in order to deliver your order and pay for it.
Personal data collected on the website:
1. Information required for purchasing a product: When you register a purchase order through our website, we ask you for your name, address, phone number, email address and any other information necessary to complete your order and execute it.
2. Information required for creating an account: When you create an account through our website www.hamza.com.eg you provide your email address and specify a unique password to access the website.
3. You can change the saved information at any time.
4. Personal profiles (cookies) and other computer-related information upon entering the website www.hamza.com.eg small text files known as "cookies" will be stored on your computer's hard disk, as these cookies allow us to enhance and improve your shopping experience on our website and improve website design, in addition to storing random ID numbers and information about your first and last visit, the number of visits and the contents of the shopping cart.
5. You can set your own internet browsing program to notify you when you receive a personal profile (cookies). You can also delete cookies from the browser after shopping, and if you delete these cookies, you limit our ability to personalize the website www.hamza.com.eg for you for your next visit, however deleting these files will not prevent you from shopping and purchasing from our website in the future.
6. We may also collect certain technical information from your computer and this technical information may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the computer's operating system, the type of browser program, and the address of the website that directed you to our website if any, and this technical information cannot be used to identify you, but we may do so to identify unauthorized activities and take the necessary legal actions.
1. The available products' prices and quantities are subject to change without prior notice.
2. Prices on the site are those appear in EGP.
3. Promotions, updates and special offers are subject to change without prior notice.
4. HAMZA Group reserves the right to inscribe any client in the black list and/or refuse any order without giving reasons.
5. The laws of the Arab Republic of Egypt shall be applicable on all the transactions and special actions done on our website, and all the disputes shall be settled by the Egyptian courts.
6. Approving on using the website or using any of its features is a direct approval for the website policy.
How your information will be used?
Information collected on HAMZA Group website may be used in the following ways:
1. Scheduling delivery of goods and commodities that you buy online.
2. Creating an account for you on www.hamza.com.eg site.
3. Improving our marketing campaigns and supplying the products you want.
4. Ensuring and tracing your orders.
5. Providing you with the propaganda bulletins, the promotions and other information, in case of your desire to receive thereof.
6. Creating and customizing your shopping experience on the site.
7. Reviewing the design of the website based upon information about our visitors being used without revealing their identity.
8. We shall not rent or sell your name to other companies as a third party for marketing purposes.
Accessing and updating your information
You can access our site and correct the information you shared with us online if you have created an account on the site www.hamza.com.eg , you only have to log in using your username and password and modify or delete any information you want to modify or delete.
Do not share your password of the site www.hamza.com.eg with anyone.